tournoi call of duty 6  Index du Forum

tournoi call of duty 6
Site du tournoi de call of duty 6 sur ps3

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HQ] On/The Sunny Side Of The St-re-et

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi call of duty 6 Index du Forum -> tournoi call of duty 6 -> Demande de matchs !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
levkim

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 07:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] On/The Sunny Side Of The St-re-et Répondre en citant

Click Here > bit.ly/1T6Gb6J

Some,,,,authors,,,,say,,,,the,,,,Fats,,,,Waller,,,,was,,,,actually,,,,the,,,,composer,,,,,but,,,,he,,,,sold,,,,the,,,,rights,,,,for,,,,the,,,,money.[1],,,,It,,,,was,,,,introduced,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Broadway,,,,musical,,,,Lew,,,,Leslie's,,,,International,,,,Revue,,,,,starring,,,,Harry,,,,Richman,,,,and,,,,Gertrude,,,,LawrenceLittle,,,Willie,,,Littlefield,,,recorded,,,a,,,version,,,for,,,his,,,1990,,,album,,,Singalong,,,with,,,Little,,,Willie,,,Littlefield405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed.it's,,good,,to,,share,,print,,correct,,On,,The,,Sunny,,Side,,of,,The,,Street,,Lyrics,,New!,,Highlight,,lyrics,,to,,add,,Meanings,,,Special,,Memories,,,and,,Misheard,,LyricsIn,,1995,,,a,,version,,of,,the,,song,,performed,,by,,Steve,,Tyrell,,was,,included,,on,,the,,Father,,of,,the,,Bride,,Part,,II,,soundtrack,,(UPN,,#8-0927-45475-2-1)Doris,,,Day,,,recorded,,,the,,,song,,,in,,,1961,,,for,,,her,,,album,,,Bright,,,and,,,ShinyCover,,,versions[edit]Grab,,your,,coat,,and,,get,,your,,hat,,Leave,,your,,worry,,on,,the,,doorstep,,Just,,direct,,your,,feet,,To,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,street,,Can't,,you,,hear,,a,,pitter,,pat,,And,,that,,happy,,tune,,is,,your,,step,,Life,,can,,be,,so,,sweet,,On,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,streetI,,used,,to,,walk,,in,,the,,shade,,With,,those,,blues,,on,,parade,,But,,no,,I'm,,not,,afraid,,This,,Rover,,crossed,,overIf,,I,,never,,have,,a,,cent,,I'd,,be,,rich,,as,,Rockefeller,,Gold,,dust,,at,,my,,feet,,On,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,streetGrab,,your,,coat,,and,,get,,your,,hat,,Leave,,your,,worry,,on,,the,,doorstep,,Just,,direct,,your,,feet,,To,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,street,,Can't,,you,,hear,,a,,pitter,,pat,,And,,that,,happy,,tune,,is,,your,,step,,Life,,can,,be,,so,,sweet,,On,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,streetI,,used,,to,,walk,,in,,the,,shade,,With,,those,,blues,,on,,parade,,But,,no,,I'm,,not,,afraid,,This,,Rover,,crossed,,overIf,,I,,never,,have,,a,,cent,,I'd,,be,,rich,,as,,Rockefeller,,With,,gold,,dust,,at,,my,,feet,,On,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,street,,Songwriters,,DOROTHY,,FIELDS,,,JIMMY,,MC,,HUGH,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Sony/ATV,,Music,,Publishing,,LLC,,In,,,1959,,,,Keely,,,Smith,,,recorded,,,it,,,with,,,Billy,,,May,,,and,,,his,,,Orchestra,,,for,,,her,,,Capitol,,,LP,,,Politely!,,,A,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,appears,,,on,,,Jimmy,,,Smith's,,,Back,,,at,,,the,,,Chicken,,,Shack,,,1987,,,extended,,,versionLester,,,Young,,,recorded,,,the,,,song,,,in,,,1944,,,for,,,the,,,movie,,,Jammin',,,the,,,Blues,,,and,,,in,,,1952,,,on,,,the,,,album,,,Lester,,,Young,,,with,,,the,,,Oscar,,,Peterson,,,TrioDizzy,,,,Gillespie,,,,,Sonny,,,,Rollins,,,,,and,,,,Sonny,,,,Stitt,,,,recorded,,,,their,,,,well-known,,,,version,,,,on,,,,their,,,,1957,,,,album,,,,Sonny,,,,Side,,,,Up"On,,,,the,,,,Sunny,,,,Side,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Street",,,,is,,,,a,,,,1930,,,,song,,,,,with,,,,credited,,,,music,,,,composed,,,,by,,,,Jimmy,,,,McHugh,,,,and,,,,lyrics,,,,by,,,,Dorothy,,,,FieldsClose,,,,Video,,,,Get,,,,More,,,,Listen,,,,to,,,,Frank,,,,Sinatra,,,,Radio,,,,on,,,,Last.fm,,,,View,,,,All,,,,Latest,,,,News,,,,The,,,,18,,,,Greatest,,,,Revenge,,,,Songs,,,,of,,,,All,,,,Time,,,,Watch,,,,Desiigner's,,,,High,,,,Speed,,,,Music,,,,Video,,,,for,,,,'Panda',,,,Can,,,,You,,,,Match,,,,The,,,,Emo,,,,Band,,,,To,,,,Their,,,,Angsty,,,,Song,,,,Lyrics?,,,,Follow,,,,Us,,,,facebook,,,,twitter,,,,instagram,,,,pinterest,,,,youtube,,,,google,,,,+,,,,See,,,,All,,,,Artist,,,,videos,,,,Frank,,,,Sinatra,,,,Fly,,,,Me,,,,To,,,,The,,,,Moon,,,,Frank,,,,Sinatra,,,,-,,,,"Theme,,,,from,,,,New,,,,York…,,,,I,,,,love,,,,you,,,,baby,,,,-,,,,Frank,,,,Sinatra,,,,lyrics.wmv,,,,Frank,,,,Sinatra,,,,-,,,,That's,,,,Life,,,,Frank,,,,Sinatra,,,,My,,,,Way.Lyrics,,,,"The,,,,Way,,,,You,,,,Look,,,,Tonight",,,,by:…,,,,View,,,,Top,,,,100,,,,Hot,,,,Songs,,,,Work,,,,Lyrics,,,,Rihanna,,,,Sweatshirt,,,,Lyrics,,,,Jacob,,,,Sartorius,,,,I,,,,Want,,,,To,,,,Be,,,,Your,,,,Lady,,,,Baby,,,,Lyrics,,,,INOJ,,,,I,,,,Took,,,,A,,,,Pill,,,,In,,,,Ibiza,,,,Lyrics,,,,Mike,,,,Posner,,,,One,,,,Dance,,,,Lyrics,,,,Drake,,,,All,,,,Artists,,,,Similar,,,,Artists,,,,DeanMartin,,,,SammyDavisJr.Arguably,,,the,,,best,,,known,,,arrangement,,,is,,,found,,,in,,,the,,,1945,,,record,,,by,,,Tommy,,,Dorsey,,,and,,,the,,,SentimentalistsFats,,Waller,,and,,His,,Rhythm,,performed,,the,,song,,live,,with,,Louis,,Armstrong,,and,,Jack,,Teagarden,,in,,a,,radio,,broadcast,,from,,Martin,,Blocks,,Make,,Believe,,Ballroom,,in,,October,,1938On,,March,,20,,,1961,,,Frank,,Sinatra,,recorded,,the,,song,,with,,Billy,,May,,and,,his,,Orchestra,,for,,his,,Capitol,,LP,,Come,,Swing,,with,,Me!,,The,,Coasters,,also,,recorded,,a,,version,,of,,this,,songHaving,,become,,a,,jazz,,standard,,,it,,was,,played,,(usually,,as,,an,,instrumental),,by,,such,,greats,,as,,Louis,,Armstrong,,,Ted,,Lewis,,,Dave,,Brubeck,,,Earl,,Hines,,,Benny,,Goodman,,,Lionel,,Hampton,,,Erroll,,Garner,,,Dizzy,,Gillespie,,,Art,,Tatum,,,James,,Booker,,,Count,,Basie,,and,,Lester,,Young.[2],,The,,Louis,,Armstrong,,version,,was,,recorded,,in,,the,,key,,of,,C,,major,,,but,,it,,has,,been,,recorded,,in,,a,,range,,of,,keys;,,Ted,,Lewis,,recorded,,it,,in,,D,,major,,and,,Ella,,Fitzgerald,,in,,G,,major,,etcIn,,1994,,,Barry,,Manilow,,covered,,the,,song,,for,,his,,album,,Singin',,with,,the,,Big,,Bands,,,a,,recording,,that,,featured,,The,,Tommy,,Dorsey,,Orchestra.In,,,2008,,,,The,,,Manhattan,,,Transfer,,,did,,,a,,,close,,,harmony,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,for,,,the,,,CD/DVD,,,35th,,,Anniversary,,,-,,,The,,,Great,,,American,,,Songbook,,,In,,,2010,,,,Canadian,,,singer,,,Nikki,,,Yanofsky,,,recorded,,,a,,,mash-up,,,version,,,of,,,this,,,song,,,with,,,Led,,,Zeppelin's,,,"Fool,,,in,,,the,,,Rain"If,,I,,never,,had,,a,,cent,,,I'd,,be,,rich,,as,,David,,Rockefeller,,Barry,,Goldwater,,at,,my,,feet,,,on,,the,,sunny,,side,,of,,the,,street!,,The,,,children's/Family,,,group,,,Sharon,,,Lois,,,and,,,Bram,,,recorded,,,a,,,version,,,for,,,their,,,1990,,,hit,,,Sing,,,A,,,to,,,Z,,,recording,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,performed,,,the,,,number,,,on,,,their,,,critically,,,acclaimed,,,hit,,,television,,,series,,,Sharon,,,,Lois,,,&,,,Bram's,,,Elephant,,,ShowIn,,,2007,,,,Zooey,,,Deschanel,,,sings,,,the,,,song,,,for,,,Stephen,,,Berra's,,,movie,,,The,,,Good,,,LifeLouis,,,,Armstrong,,,,recorded,,,,the,,,,song,,,,in,,,,1933In,,the,,1995,,movie,,MrsReferences[edit]The,,Great,,American,,Songbook,,Volume,,V,,cover,,album405,,,Not,,,Allowed.^,,,"On,,,the,,,Sunny,,,Side,,,of,,,the,,,Street",,,Search,,,Results,,,February,,,17,,,,2012Retrieved,,,15,,,September,,,2015Also,,in,,2010,,,famous,,British,,band,,McFly,,can,,be,,heard,,demoing,,the,,song,,during,,the,,end,,credits,,of,,their,,music,,video/feature,,film,,Nowhere,,Left,,To,,RunJudy,,Garland,,recorded,,her,,version,,in,,1942In,,,,2013,,,,,Jonathan,,,,Batiste,,,,and,,,,Stay,,,,Human,,,,released,,,,their,,,,version,,,,on,,,,the,,,,album,,,,Jazz,,,,is,,,,NowThe,,,,Complete,,,,Commodore,,,,&,,,,Decca,,,,Masters,,,,Other,,,,Album,,,,Songs,,,,1,,,,Strange,,,,Fruit,,,,2,,,,Yesterdays,,,,3,,,,Fine,,,,&,,,,Mellow,,,,4,,,,I,,,,Gotta,,,,Right,,,,to,,,,Sing,,,,The,,,,Blues,,,,5,,,,How,,,,Am,,,,I,,,,to,,,,Know,,,,6,,,,My,,,,Old,,,,Flame,,,,7,,,,I'll,,,,Get,,,,By,,,,8,,,,I,,,,Cover,,,,The,,,,Waterfront,,,,9,,,,I'll,,,,Be,,,,Seeing,,,,You,,,,10,,,,I'm,,,,Yours,,,,11,,,,Embraceable,,,,You,,,,12,,,,As,,,,Time,,,,Goes,,,,By,,,,13,,,,He's,,,,Funny,,,,That,,,,Way,,,,14,,,,Lover,,,,Come,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,Me,,,,15,,,,Billie's,,,,Blues,,,,16,,,,On,,,,The,,,,Sunny,,,,Side,,,,of,,,,The,,,,Street,,,,17,,,,Lover,,,,Man,,,,18,,,,No,,,,More,,,,19,,,,That,,,,Ole,,,,Devil,,,,Called,,,,Love,,,,20,,,,Don't,,,,Explain,,,,21,,,,You,,,,Better,,,,Go,,,,Now,,,,22,,,,WHAT,,,,IS,,,,THIS,,,,THING,,,,CALLED,,,,LOVE?,,,,23,,,,Good,,,,Morning,,,,Heartache,,,,24,,,,No,,,,Good,,,,Man,,,,25,,,,Big,,,,Stuff,,,,26,,,,Baby,,,,,I,,,,Don't,,,,Cry,,,,Over,,,,You,,,,27,,,,I'll,,,,Look,,,,Around,,,,28,,,,The,,,,Blues,,,,Are,,,,Brewin',,,,29,,,,Guilty,,,,30,,,,Deep,,,,Song,,,,31,,,,There,,,,is,,,,No,,,,Greater,,,,Love,,,,32,,,,Easy,,,,Living,,,,33,,,,Solitude,,,,34,,,,Weep,,,,No,,,,More,,,,35,,,,Girls,,,,Were,,,,Made,,,,to,,,,Take,,,,Care,,,,of,,,,Boys,,,,36,,,,I,,,,Loves,,,,You,,,,Porgy,,,,37,,,,My,,,,Man,,,,38,,,,'Tain't,,,,Nobody's,,,,Business,,,,If,,,,I,,,,Do,,,,39,,,,Baby,,,,Get,,,,Lost,,,,40,,,,Keeps,,,,on,,,,A-Rainin',,,,41,,,,Them,,,,There,,,,Eyes,,,,42,,,,Do,,,,Your,,,,Duty,,,,43,,,,Gimme,,,,a,,,,Pigfoot,,,,(And,,,,a,,,,Bottle,,,,of,,,,Beer),,,,44,,,,You,,,,Can't,,,,Lose,,,,a,,,,Broken,,,,Heart,,,,45,,,,My,,,,Sweet,,,,Hunk,,,,O'trash,,,,46,,,,Now,,,,or,,,,Never,,,,47,,,,You're,,,,My,,,,Thrill,,,,48,,,,Crazy,,,,He,,,,Calls,,,,Me,,,,49,,,,Please,,,,Tell,,,,Me,,,,Now,,,,50,,,,Somebody's,,,,on,,,,My,,,,Mind,,,,51,,,,God,,,,Bless,,,,The,,,,Child,,,,52,,,,This,,,,is,,,,Heaven,,,,to,,,,Me,,,,Frankie,,Laine,,had,,a,,hit,,with,,his,,recording,,and,,the,,song,,also,,was,,recorded,,by,,other,,leading,,vocalists,,,including,,Billie,,Holiday,,,Dinah,,Washington,,,Ella,,Fitzgerald,,,Judy,,Garland,,,Doris,,Day,,,Keely,,Smith,,,Nat,,King,,Cole,,,Jo,,Stafford,,,and,,Frank,,SinatraNew!,,Highlight,,lyrics,,to,,add,,Meanings,,,Special,,Memories,,,and,,Misheard,,LyricsIt,,,is,,,a,,,bonus,,,track,,,on,,,her,,,debut,,,studio,,,album,,,Nikki d6d2cc075d
CG Cookie - Concept Cookie - The Creature CourseWeb acappella 4 serial2 girls 1 cup - original video target=satzosoftwareStrictly Sexual (2008) DVDRip XviD-X

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 07:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi call of duty 6 Index du Forum -> tournoi call of duty 6 -> Demande de matchs ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation